SERVES: 4 PREP TIME: 15-20 minutes
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup beets, grated
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 avocado, peeled, pit removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup red radish, sliced
- 1/4 cup fennel, sliced
- 1 cup sprouts (mung or alfalfa)
For Yummy Ranch Dressing with a Twist
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (add a little extra water if using greek yogurt). Click here for Homemade yogurt recipe(you can leave out yogurt for the vegan version)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro (or flat parsley) – roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Mix all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend ingredients of dressing and store in a small jam jar. Will stay fresh in fridge 4-5 days.
- You can use any dressing of your choice with this fresh and beautiful rainbow salad.