PREP TIME: 20 minutes MAKES 15 – 25 truffles
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup cashews or macadamia nuts
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Water (to mix)
Roll-in ingredients: shredded coconut, chopped nuts, chocolate nibs, raw sugar, cacao powder, ginger, or something else you love
- Mix cashews in a food processor until a powder, adding enough water to create a thick paste.
- Add maple syrup to cashews and pulse to process.
- Add cacao powder. Pulse to process.
- Refrigerate for four hours or overnight for best results.
- Form teaspoon or tablespoon-sized balls of dough. Coat balls in your chosen roll-in ingredients!